Inveniam Capital Partners, a tech enabled, strategic and finance advisory firm serving small and medium-sized enterprises and not-for-profits, announced the formation of its Consulting & Advisory Services team (C&A) with the addition of six premier consultants from around the globe: John Brady, Bob Chronowski, Kirsten Evans, Antonio Lopez, Perry Offer and Joe Valentic.
Inveniam welcomes these professionals onboard May 1, 2017. Inveniam’s C&A team will help the firm deliver on its motto: “Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam,” which translated means “We will find a way, or we will make one.” By integrating its investment banking platform with consultants able to serve clients throughout their life cycle, Inveniam is executing on its motto. Inveniam’s clients will gain access to a diverse array of strategic and financial expertise and guidance typically reserved for large corporations.
Small and medium-sized enterprises and many not-for-profits often require timely access to capital and advisory services to meet their growth objectives. IFC reports that “lack of access to financing is consistently cited by SMEs as one of the main barriers to growth,” yet these companies are historically underserved in the strategic and financial services space. Inveniam has made it its mission to bridge this gap by providing SMEs and NFPs efficient access to the capital markets and to world class consultant services.
“We’ve handpicked a team of hard-hitting consultants that all understand small and mid-sized companies and not-for-profits are the backbone of America,” said George de los Reyes, President of Inveniam C&A Services. “The country struggles or triumphs depending on how our backbone is doing. That’s why we’ve taken our offerings one step further by providing best-in-class consultation and advisory services to our clients. Our new C&A team will leverage their expertise and pro-Main Street values to meet our client’s needs at each stage of their life cycle.
“By integrating advisory services in our model, we can help businesses successfully grow through each stage of their business and capital needs. This is very important when businesses seek outside capital. We will help set them up for the greatest chance of securing the capital they need to accomplish their goals — but our services don’t end there. Once we help them obtain capital, we will help them to effectively deploy it with the objective of optimizing their value.”
The consultants bring with them a wealth of experience gained from a wide variety of backgrounds:
- John Brady is an expert on all aspects of consumer products, strategy and business planning and comes to Inveniam after several years of successfully running his own consulting firm, JWB&A, LLC. Prior to that he held senior marketing roles with Fisher-Price, General Mills and Casio and served as President, Managing Director and CEO with several domestic and multi-national consumer products companies.
- Bob Chronowski has over 15 years of financial and economic development experience as a senior advisor and has worked with such entities as the World Bank, the United Nations, the Asian Development Bank, the Inter-American Development Bank, Climate Change Capital, C-Quest Capital, the Dutch Government, the US Government, and multiple private companies. He brings a unique value to helping our clients who want to grow globally.
- Kirsten Evans has extensive leadership experience in national and international non-profits, most notably in the fields of education, human rights and political advocacy. Most recently she served as senior advisor and executive director of a leading organization dedicated to the promotion of human rights for minorities in the Middle East. Ms. Evans’ executive non-profit leadership includes objectives-driven strategic planning, strategic communications, media relations, stakeholder and community engagement, impactful partnerships, political advocacy, and government relations.
- Antonio Lopez is an experienced entrepreneur with a background in investment strategy who, prior to joining Inveniam, was Managing Director at a boutique management consulting firm. His areas of expertise include development and execution of corporate strategy, Six Sigma consulting, and project management. His practice extends across multiple industry segments and has a global reach, with an extensive client base in the US, as well as throughout Latin America.
- Perry Offer was the founder of his own consultancy firm and previously served as CFO and CEO of Dialogue Group. Mr. Offer also held the position of CEO at Berketex Bride and Charnos PLC. He has lead dozens of multi-functional, cross-continent, cross-business teams through the launch of new products and services into both emerging and established markets, specializing in transformation, profit growth, turnaround strategies, and management strategy.
- Joe Valentic has over 25 years of experience serving middle market businesses in strategic, advisory and financial roles, including COO, CFO, and board roles within the fintech and financial services sectors. Most recently, he headed up his own strategic and financial advisory services company, which he is merging into Inveniam.
Of bringing his company under Inveniam’s umbrella, Joe Valentic said, “I am thrilled to integrate my firm into Inveniam Capital Partners. Their vision, character of leadership and service offerings align perfectly with my passion for helping middle market businesses to achieve their goals. Ultimately, the decision to integrate my firm into Inveniam is based on my belief that this will truly allow me to maximize my experience and talents to help businesses succeed.”
While the individual consultants’ journey to Inveniam differ, their mission is now the same: to help small and medium business across America find a way to succeed, and in doing so, help reignite the core of our nation’s economy.